Here’s another random photo from Marco… part of his cupboard.
Some random things:
1. upper left: Open Pit barbecue sauce (thick and tangy flavor) from my parents. It’s good stuff…
2. upper right: hot sauce (chili lime flavor) from my local Shoprite. Various other hot sauces. I have definitely taken to eating more hot foods since meeting Marco. Even my dad was willing to try some hot sauce on his chili, when Marco, Roger and I visited my parents last Christmas.
3. middle left – green and yellow containers are lime juice and lemon juice respectively. Very good for alcoholic mixes…
4. middle right – spices, spices, and more spices. Needs more garlic powder! (/inside joke)
5. lower left – “Sportlife” brand gum, with both Dutch and English on its packaging.
6. lower right – even more spices.
The problem with the above picture is I can just barely reach the top shelf… and even on my tiptoes I really can’t reach it. So Marco and I will need to rethink what goes where so that the most important stuff isn’t up there. 😉 (Not pictured is another row on the top where the plates and bowls currently live.)
What does your cupboard look like? Is it organized or messy? Full or empty?