What does one do when they have a day off? They go to Kelly’s expat store, of course!
Here is my loot:
- 4 bottles of Cholula’s chipotle hot sauce
- 2 bottles of Cholula’s sweet haberno hot sauce
- 1 bottle of Cholula’s chili garlic hot sauce
- 2 bottles of Red’s devil wing barbecue sauce
- 1 bottle of French’s yellow mustard
- 3 bottles of Coffee-mate, French Vanilla flavor (liquid, of course… the powdered version is not worth it)
- 2 boxes of Ritz crackers (best eaten with Fabi Lobi peanut butter… that is peanut butter made with Madam Jeanette pepper. So spicy, but oh so tasty!)
- 2 boxes of Old El Paso’s “stand ‘n’ stuff” taco boats
- Taki’s (Mexican chips), blue heat flavor – impulse buy #1
- Mini baking marshmallows – impulse buy #2
- 1 box of sultana raisin scones – impulse buy #3
That is way more than I expected to buy, but it was worth it.