Marco took this picture on his way to the airport to catch his flight to the States. As you can tell, he was up early to make sure he did not miss his flight! I believe the art is/was near the public library (Openbare Bibliotheek Den Haag).
- Mr. Clean versus Mr. Proper (Or: Brand name differences)
- Lay's potato chip flavors (Or: Stokbroodje met kruidenboter)
- Souvenirs and other knickknacks (Or: The Hague tourist office)
- A Christmas treat (Or: Ice cream cakes for the win!)
- Dutch gourmetten (Or: An exercise in hungry patience)
- Albert Heijn (Or: Glad I don't need to ship yellow mustard in)
- A question of pronunciation (Or: Dutch class 21 by ROC Mondriaan)