Today Marco, Roger and I ordered brunch from the FOAM restaurant in The Hague (over on Frederikstraat). It was a special brunch offer which you could pick up between 10:00 and 14:00 today. Roger was kind enough to bike there to pick it up before biking over to our place.
Check out the color on those wraps! Here is a list of what we received for this brunch box deal (two portions per box):
- 1 They don’t carrot about us juice
- 1 fresh orange juice
- 2 small soups (“cheesey” vegetable)
- 2 small wraps with curried quinoa and veggies
- 2 small BLTA’s (tempeh bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado)
- 2 small oatmeal pancakes with maple syrup
- 2 chocolate-coffee desserts
- 2 peanut butter blondies
My favorite was (again) the BLTA’s on flatbread. My second favorite was the chocolate-coffee dessert although it was quite rich. But deliiiiicious.
We split the leftovers; I’m looking forward to trying the peanut butter blondie tonight. Yummmm. Give it a try if you are in the area!