Yesterday Marco and I went out for a walk due to the nice weather. We had no idea where we were going, but somehow we randomly ended up at a carnival being held near Buitenhof. De Haagse Koninginnekermis Kermis (The Hague queen’s carnival, for Queen Beatrix). There was a lot of people there due to the nice weather and it being a Sunday.
1. No bikes or scooters on the carnival grounds.
2. Make use of the toilet facilities on the grounds.
3. No alcohol on the grounds, only in designated areas.
4. No drug use or selling on the carnival grounds.
5. No dangerous weapons or worn weapons
6. Deposit your trash in the trashcans present
7. If you see someone needs help, stay (by them) and call 112 (i.e. 911)
8. Always follow the instructions listed on the rides
9. Think of the environment
Iedereen altijd prijs = Everyone always (wins) a prize.